Saturday 3 March 2012

Every Time I Die, Trash Talk, Defeater, Spycatcher


Thursday 1st of December 2011

Mad night! Every Time I Die gig supported by Trash Talk, Defeater and Spycatcher.
Amazing performance, for £14 it was a bargain for the four bands!
Spycatcher put on a good show, though slightly out of place in this line up! Still enjoyable.
Defeater were epic, great solo acoustic intro by the lead dude and then into the real shit! Loud and fast with vital melodic break downs. Loved it.
Trash Talk, what can i say… fucking mental. You knew it was a real hardcore show when the front man joined in the pit and  a drum carpet was being thrown over head! Chaos!
Every Time I Die. Insane. Such a good performance the crowd were pumped and I was loving it, climbing on stage and the wall of the venue was definitely a high light. Could have done with a longer set in my opinion. 
Managed to get a set list and signings from all members of ETID, who I have to say are all genuine dudes!

No comments:

Post a Comment